Congrats to Coeburn's Andrew Adkins (1st team) and 2nd teamers Tihlee Anderson (Gate City), Patrick Fisher (Castlewood) & Josh Smith (Twin Valley).
http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/news/v...5-05-0083.html
Congrats to Coeburn's Andrew Adkins (1st team) and 2nd teamers Tihlee Anderson (Gate City), Patrick Fisher (Castlewood) & Josh Smith (Twin Valley).
http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/news/v...5-05-0083.html
Congrats fellas
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VHSLhelper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats to Coeburn's Andrew Adkins (1st team) and 2nd teamers Tihlee Anderson (Gate City), Patrick Fisher (Castlewood) & Josh Smith (Twin Valley). </div></div>
Andrew Adkins? How much pull does his dad have to get him on the all state list? He wouldn't even start at George Wythe or Gate City.
The test is simple, if "your" team wins a national championship, do you get a championship ring? If the answer is yes, then you can say "we." If not, you can't.
that might be true
He deserved it. The guy can flat out ball. I doubt a coach at a small school like coeburn would have much pull on deciding an all state team so you can throw out your conspiracy theorys out the window.
Reeking of awesomeness!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Borat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He deserved it. The guy can flat out ball. I doubt a coach at a small school like coeburn would have much pull on deciding an all state team so you can throw out your conspiracy theorys out the window. </div></div>
Good point.
GO VOLS
I think he was 3rd in the state in scoring, that probably had something to do with it. I'm surprised Hackney wasn't on that list though.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Borat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He deserved it. The guy can flat out ball. I doubt a coach at a small school like coeburn would have much pull on deciding an all state team so you can throw out your conspiracy theorys out the window. </div></div>
If I was putting together a team I'd take the first and second 5 of George Wythe over Adkins. Do you really believe he's a better basketball player than Tihlee, Hackney, or Fisher? Adkins is a good spot shooter (Salyers from Gate City was better) who plays very little defense on a team that didn't even make it to regions.
The test is simple, if "your" team wins a national championship, do you get a championship ring? If the answer is yes, then you can say "we." If not, you can't.
Coeburn did made it to regions but got knocked out by Castlewood in the first round.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Widespread_Panic</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Borat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He deserved it. The guy can flat out ball. I doubt a coach at a small school like coeburn would have much pull on deciding an all state team so you can throw out your conspiracy theorys out the window. </div></div>
If I was putting together a team I'd take the first and second 5 of George Wythe over Adkins. Do you really believe he's a better basketball player than Tihlee, Hackney, or Fisher? Adkins is a good spot shooter (Salyers from Gate City was better) who plays very little defense on a team that didn't even make it to regions. </div></div>
That's your opinion.
However, your opinion differs from the guys who make the all-state selections, so deal with it.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks